Saturday, July 19, 2008

hmmm

I'm going to need some help. I find myself becoming retarded when it comes to technology these days.

This blog... is a time filler, a way to start writing again whether someone wants to read it or not. I find myself searching for more purpose in my life these days. I want to do something that one day my kids will be like "YEAH! That's my mom!" Not that being a mom isn't gratifying or fulfilling, but I want to "share the wealth". I want to be a mom that is a great mom and is great at accomplishing other things.
I guess starting to write more is a good start. I have time to decide just what I want to be writing. Children's book, tween books, or adult books. Or just a book for someone that needs a good book. I've thought a lot about books along the lines of parenting... parenting a girl, parenting a boy... living through parenting both at the same time. Writing what you know can be easy, and if I can touch one person and help them through something, I suppose it just might be worth it right?

No comments: